Monday, November 12, 2012

The One Day Way by Chantel Hobbs

      If you are anything like me, and have dieted several times in your lifetime, only to gain the weight back and have all that to do over, you will enjoy reading a new book by Chantel Hobbs. She lost two hundred pounds by doing it one day at a time.

      Chantel offers many tips on how to lose weight and keep it off by focusing on food, faith, and fitness. She not only shows you how to lose weight, but how to hold on to the new life you were designed to live. In her book, she teaches you how to change the way you think, which leads to new actions.

      Beginning abou mid-way through the book, you will find meal plans of 1400 to 1600 calories a day.  Her book also contains stories from many people who have lost weight, with before and after pictures.

      This book explains fasting and how that can help you lose weight while you are focusing on God. You will also find a chapter that tells about tools for losing weight: attitude, exercise, strength training, and results. A strength-training program of exercise is illustrated with easy-to-follow pictures.

      This very positive book can be the new beginning we are all looking for.

      This book was provided to me free from Multnomah for my honest review.

    

1 comment:

  1. I have been thinking about reviewing this book but I wasn't sure that I would like it very much--I only choose books that I think I will enjoy. Although your review does tempt me to try it. Maybe after I finish the Donita K. Paul (one of my favorite authors) book I just requested I will give it a chance.

    ReplyDelete