Monday, January 27, 2014

Winner of Kimberly's book!

The winner of last week's blog is Valerie from North Carolina. I appreciate all those who stopped by to leave a comment about the interview. I thought an interview with the daughter of a missionary was pretty special.

I'm teaching a Bible study that I wrote to women in my church, from now through the first of March, about people in the Bible. The title is Ordinary People come face-to-face with Extraordinary God.
We meet people in the Old Testament through the first part of the study and we're enjoying them. I've been working hard to get the book adapted to be used as a Bible study, and to make study sheets to go with each week's lessons.

As you might have noticed, I'm only doing one post per week. Enjoy the rest of winter, try to stay as warm as you can, and look forward to spring. I think it's only bout 50 days away, and I can't wait. Can you?

2 comments:

  1. point and written well, thanks for the info
    When I open your RSS feed it gives me a ton of trash, is the issue on my side?
    Thanks shopbymark

    ReplyDelete
  2. magnificent network with many lovely individuals with very beneficial things. I feel somewhat fortunate to have discovered your site and look forward to really more brilliant times reading here. Thanks once more for a lot of things.
    negative ion generator reviews consumer reports
    air purifier made in germany
    meat purifier

    ReplyDelete