Friday, May 31, 2013

It's Friday Again.... May 31

Today, Friday, May 31, I am a guest blogger on www.megmoseley.com. Author Meg Moseley, who has published two books, When Sparrows Fall, 2011, and Gone South, 2013, graciously welcomes me to her blog.  Meg will be interviewed on my blog in early September to tell about her books and her life as a Christian writer. I have read both her books and found them delightful. Click on http://megmoseley.com/juanita-nobles-on-hobbies-and-a-giveaway/ to read the post and get in on the give-away of one of my books, A Heritage of Faith.

I hope you are still working on writing some of your memories to leave as a legacy for your family. If you have, and would like to tell me about them, I'd love to tell people about you on Fridays-- maybe include a segment about what you are writing as you prepare to record your life story. Leave a comment and I'll get back to you.

The winner of Janice Thompson's book, Picture Perfect, will be announced on Monday morning on this blog, after the winner has received a personal e-mail Sunday afternoon.

A new interview with Karen Witemeyer will be posted on Monday, and readers can sign up to win a copy of her newest book, Stealing the Preacher. I've read this one, too, and I recomment it highly.

Have a great weekend. Hope you take time to attend worship at the church of your choice on Sunday.
------------------------------

Commenters on the Friday blogs can sign up to receive a copy of my book A Heritage of Faith. One winner will be chosen each month. Leave a comment along with your email address and a selection will be made on the last day of each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment