Monday, November 11, 2013

Thanksgiving

Thanks to Angela Hunt for her interview last week. Not many people availed themselves of the free book--a children's book--but it was there for them if they wanted it. I know many of my readers probably don't use e-books, etc., and I didn't either, for a long time. I learned there is an app you can put on your computer to read the books, and then my husband gave me a Kindle for Christmas one year. I thoroughly enjoy reading the Kindle, but I like real books more.

What are you thankful for? Several of my friends on Facebook have been posting what they are thankful for since the beginning of November. I haven't done it yet. I'm working on updating and rewriting my book about Bible Characters for use in a Women's Bible Study at our church, and it has been a time-consuming, but very rewarding project. I'm excited about getting these books printed (not published) for use by the women, starting in January. I'm thankful God gave me a mind that wants to learn more and more.

Next week, on November 18, look for an interview by Lisa Tawn Bergren, with a give-away. She is letting the winner of the week's blog choose the book she wants. Take a look at Lisa's books on Amazon and see what she has written. I've read several of her books and they are all great!

I will not be posting any more this week--getting ready for the big interview next week.

Hope you are thankful this November. God bless you.

Juanita

No comments:

Post a Comment